2017 Ford Focus Trend LZ
Youd be forgiven for thinking the Ford Focus was an impenetrable vessel fashioned from a giant block of almost indestructible metal. However the name is a little misleading. In fact it refers to the range-topping specification, a naming convention which is now being used by Ford globally to delineate its fancy-pants models.
The Focus Titanium 1.5-litre direct injected petrol variant costs about the same as any other top-shelf small car from a European or Japanese marquee but comes with the sort of luxurious features and high-tech gadgets youd expect on a high end European car costing more than twice as much.
For instance, the car can virtually park itself, thanks to the cunningly named Active Park Assist. It utilities ultrasonic sensors that can measure a parallel parking space not just a gimmick that looks cool on TV ads.
The standard features list is pretty good for a car of this size. You also get keyless entry and ignition, reverse parking sensors, rain-sensing wipers, automatic headlights, a self-dimming rear view mirror, dual-zone climate control, ambient LED interior lighting, 18-inch alloy wheels, voice controlled audio and Bluetooth phone, twin colour LCD screens, cruise control and heated leather seats.
All this techno-wizardry makes living with the vehicle significantly more pleasurable, but such technology can all be for nought if the car drives poorly. Thankfully, Focus is a pearler.
Boasting one of the highest torsional rigidity ratings in its segment, combined with an astutely tuned suspension rig, the new Ford Focus remains one of the best handling vehicles in the small car class.
Driven at regular speeds in and around the burbs, the Blue Ovals global small car are very well behaved. But when shoved ungraciously into corners, the Focus responds enthusiastically and will reward the savvy driver. It also gets its power down rather well when accelerating out of corners thanks to torque vectoring control.
The 2.0-litre four-cylinder petrol engine is also a nice piece of kit, featuring direct injection for a boost in power to 125kW. These extra herbs give the car more hustle than its predecessor and though torque hasnt raised much.
The Focus Titanium models come standard with the Blue Ovals Powershift six-speed automatic transmission, a dual-clutch unit smoother, faster, and more efficient. Paired with the updated engine, the transmission makes the engine feel more potent,
On top of the trendy European posterior, the interior is easy on the eye, starting with calming ocean blue coloured lighting across the dash controls. Steering wheel controls are numerous and initially befuddling, but after an hour or so driving from Perth toward Margaret River became second nature. In fact, it turns out some thought has gone into the unorthodox control layout.
Keyless entry and engine start is great, especially with a three-month old bub in tow. The baby seat was also easy to fit, slotting in nicely to the middle seat and still leaving enough room for four adults; rear occupant leg room was surprisingly good.
You will need to be quick to act or risk missing out.
For a quick response CLICK the INQUIRY button NOW to book your test drive, inspection or request more information. Genuine enquiries receive this 'INTERNET ONLY ADVERTISED PRICE'
Do NOT wait enquire Now!!!
All services including financial and insurance options, aftercare products such as window tint and vehicle protection products, manufacturer backed workshop and mechanical services, plus genuine parts and accessories are all offered in-house. Our dealership also offers an optional extended 3 year Platinum Protection Plan with capped price servicing and roadside assistance
With over 80 years of Motor industry experience we believe the years behind us have put us years ahead, in customer service, customer expectation, customer satisfaction and customer experience, as we feel the customer must receive the highest level of professional service from the first inquiry through to driving their new vehicle off our showroom floor, this is our promise to you.
All of our vehicles are structurally guaranteed as every car offered has a complete 110 Point Mechanical Inspection carried out by our manufacturer trained technicians.
Interstate and long distance enquiries are also encouraged as our customer base in Australia wide. We also offer NSW and QLD registration options and the ability to transport vehicles to you anywhere in Australia.
- Vehicle: 2017 Ford Focus Trend LZ
- Price: $20,772 Drive Away
- Category: Used
- Kilometres: 1493 kms
- Colour: Blue
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive: Front Wheel Drive
- Body: Hatchback
- Doors: 5
- Seat Capacity: 5
- Engine: 1.5 Litres
- Reg Plate: 621XOV
- Cylinders: 4 cylinders
- Fuel Type: Petrol - Unleaded ULP
- Gears: 6
- Stock #: RU29434
- VIN: MPB3XXMXC3HG19697
- 12V Socket(s) - Auxiliary
- 16" Alloy Wheels
- 6 Speaker Stereo
- ABS (Antilock Brakes)
- Active Torque Transfer System
- Adjustable Steering Col. - Tilt & Reach
- Air Cond. - Climate Control
- Airbag - Driver
- Airbag - Passenger
- Airbags - Head for 1st Row Seats (Front)
- Airbags - Head for 2nd Row Seats
- Airbags - Side for 1st Row Occupants (Front)
- Armrest - Front Centre (Shared)
- Audio - Aux Input Socket (MP3/CD/Cassette)
- Audio - Aux Input USB Socket
- Audio - Input for iPod
- Bluetooth System
- Body Colour - Bumpers
- Body Colour - Door Handles
- Body Colour - Exterior Mirrors Partial
- Brake Assist
- Brake Emergency Display - Hazard/Stoplights
- CD Player
- Camera - Rear Vision
- Central Locking - Remote/Keyless
- Control - Electronic Stability
- Control - Park Distance Rear
- Control - Traction
- Control - Trailer Sway
- Cruise Control
- Cup Holders - 1st Row
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Disc Brakes Front Ventilated
- Disc Brakes Rear Solid
- Drive By Wire (Electronic Throttle Control)
- EBD (Electronic Brake Force Distribution)
- Engine - Stop Start System (When at idle)
- Engine Immobiliser
- Flip/Fold Out Key
- Fog Lamps - Front
- GPS (Satellite Navigation)
- Headrests - Adjustable 1st Row (Front)
- Headrests - Adjustable 2nd Row x3
- Hill Holder
- Independent Front Suspension
- Independent Rear Suspension
- Intermittent Wipers - Variable
- Multi-function Control Screen - Colour
- Multi-function Steering Wheel
- Power Door Mirrors
- Power Steering - Electric Assist
- Power Windows - Front & Rear
- Rear View Mirror - Manual Anti-Glare
- Rear Wiper/Washer
- Seat - Drivers Lumbar Adjustment Manual
- Seat - Passenger Lumbar Adjustment Manual
- Seatback Pocket - Front Driver Seat
- Seatback Pocket - Front Passenger Seat
- Seatbelt - Pretensioners 1st Row (Front)
- Seatbelts - Lap/Sash for 5 seats
- Seats - 2nd Row Split Fold
- Smart Device App Display/Control
- Smart Device Integration - Android Auto
- Smart Device Integration - Apple CarPlay
- Spare Wheel - Full Size Steel
- Speed Limiter
- Spoiler - Rear
- Storage Compartment - Centre Console 1st Row
- Sunvisor - Vanity Mirror for Driver
- Sunvisor - Vanity Mirror for Passenger
- Trim - Cloth
- Trip Computer
- Voice Recognition
2017 Ford Focus Trend LZ
- Used Vehicle
- 1493 kms
Similar Vehicles in stock
^ $86 per week is available to approved applicants only. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Comparison rate for the purpose of the National Credit Code is based on a 5 year secured loan of $30,000. Excludes government, rental and national fleet customers. This offer is based on a consumer loan with 60 monthly payments of $372.65 and an APR of 7.25% with $2,500.00 deposit and a balloon payment of $2000. Total amount payable $26,858.88. Conditions, fees and charges apply. von Bibra Robina reserves the right to vary or withdraw this offer.
* If the price does not contain the notation that it is "Drive Away No More to Pay", the price may not include additional costs, such as stamp duty and other government charges. Please confirm price and features with the seller of the vehicle.